Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League

Teams available

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CBS or 2ksports.com?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DiehardYankee26

CBS or 2ksports.com? Empty
PostSubject: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:25 pm

Which do you want to draft on? The only difference is on cbs.com you can rank your players so that you won't necesarily have to be there at the time or if you know you don't have 7 and a half hours on a Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Krj122

Krj122

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:33 pm

cbs
Back to top Go down
jerkypatty

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 pm

CBS.

makes it easier for people who arent there because apparently 2k sports draft will just take the next best avaliable player, but i belive CBS will take the next best player but will also fill in roster requirements.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:43 pm

if that really is the only difference than i would say CBS. but earlier someone said something about 2k transferring all the league rosters on to this website. that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Who's Cartwright?

Who's Cartwright?

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:32 pm

I would say.......2k because it will have the ranking for each player next to thier name. Also it transfers the draft to the game i think. But if CBS can do both of those then thats fine with me......but it should be able to do both of them to get my vote. Otherwise i say 2K.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:45 pm

the ranking thing is important. im switching my vote back to the 2k website. it really does make a lot of sense to do it on the 2k website but i dont really care one way or the other. Commish why dont you just choose one way and choose a time on sunday and lets get that locked up. so everyone has time to sign onto the draft league. and we have time to spare if we need to get some new managers.
Back to top Go down
Who's Cartwright?

Who's Cartwright?

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:43 am

I talked to a guy on the 2k website about what site he uses for his league he has been in for three years and he said that the 2k site is the best......you can drop the draft time per pick down to 20 seconds.......also the 2k site "magically" imports all your picks onto your team as soon as you sign into xbox live.

I think this is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:52 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:14 am

We're doing it on the 2ksports website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBS or 2ksports.com?   CBS or 2ksports.com? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CBS or 2ksports.com?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League :: Problems, Questions? Post 'em here!-
Jump to: