Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League

Teams available

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

game type for this league

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jobac62

game type for this league Empty
PostSubject: game type for this league   game type for this league Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:14 pm

me and whos cartwright? were just playing a game of mlb 2k8 and by the way its very good but the pitching is hard to get used to but anyway we were wondering if this is goin to be strikes only
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

PostSubject: Re: game type for this league   game type for this league Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:34 pm

people told me that I should make it strikes only at first but my thing is if this is a sim league( which at least the rules are) the managers can throw whatever you want. If it was strikes only there would be far too many hits cause people coulld just sit on a pitch in a certain spot. So no this is not a strikes only league.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: game type for this league   game type for this league Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:21 am

yeah i think we should let people throw balls. hopefully they dont abuse it but it.
Back to top Go down
jobac62

PostSubject: Re: game type for this league   game type for this league Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:39 pm

yeah caz im hopin people just dont purposely throw them
Back to top Go down
Who's Cartwright?

Who's Cartwright?

PostSubject: Re: game type for this league   game type for this league Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:46 pm

you know they will.....thats fine though because that will jsut load the bases. What we really need to worry about is filling this league. Not sure what the commish is doing to handle this problem, i woulnd recruit but i dont know exactly how many people are in or out and what teams are still available.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: game type for this league   game type for this league Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 am

i guess it is what it is. i say we all just see if we can get some quality guys in this league and the commish needs to get the draft site going. then we just go with what we got if its not 30 thats ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: game type for this league   game type for this league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

game type for this league
Page 1 of 1