Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League

Teams available

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new website...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weapon X 90

new website... Empty
PostSubject: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:45 pm

http://mlb2k8leauge.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:48 pm

awesome job lets start getting everyone signed up!
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:02 pm

I specificall yasked nicely to not steal the rules that I created for this league. Please make a set of your own rules.
Back to top Go down
Weapon X 90

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:40 pm

its not your league...i can make whatever rules I want.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:24 am

diehard you are the only one here who has a life right? so why the hell do you care what someone else is doing in a video gme baseball league? go back to your labtop dinners with your family and your girlfriend and shut the fuck up.
by the way we are obviously going to have to adjust the draft date. so dont worry weapon if we dont have the league filled in the next couple of days... lets shoot for sometime next week to fill the league and hopefuly the following sunday for the draft but that will have to be decided once the league is filled.
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:34 am

Before the my resignation topic was somehow deleted, I explained that it was not me saying those things. It was my older brother. I have been on vacation for the last two weeks and have no laptop. Anyway, even though most of you won't believe that it was not me saying those things, it is the truth and I apologize. Anyway, I had explained that if you guys wanted we could still make the league work but since that is not gonna happen unless we push back the draft date, all I did was ask that you did not take my rules. You guys said that I didn't do anything, well that is some of the things that I did. I made the rules by myself except for the player eligibility rules and since you are making your own league you should make your own rules. I put a lot of time in this league despite what you may think and the rules were my ideas all the way. Please make your own. And weapon x, you can MAKE whatever rules you want. But you did not make those rules you took them.
Back to top Go down
jobac62

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:22 am

die hard y the fuck r u joining the new league if apparently u have a life if ur joining the other league y r we getting rid of this one ur a fucking dumbass
Back to top Go down
PlayAtThePlate

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:24 pm

DiehardYankee26 wrote:
I specificall yasked nicely to not steal the rules that I created for this league. Please make a set of your own rules.

screw u cunt
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:55 pm

I love how the guy thinka those rules are so revelutionary. there just some basic groundwork rules idiot. why dont you copyrite the fucking rules and sue us.
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:18 pm

if there such basic groundwork rules, then make your own rules that go with how you feel on your league the same way I had to. I told you it wasn't me saying those things. I apologized on my brothers behalf. Why are you people so mad at me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new website... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website...   new website... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new website...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League :: Problems, Questions? Post 'em here!-
Jump to: