Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League

Teams available

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What day do you want to draft?

Go down 
+4
DiehardYankee26
UltimateAvgGuy
Rusty Batch
Who's Cartwright?
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Who's Cartwright?

Who's Cartwright?

What day do you want to draft? Empty
PostSubject: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Post here which date you guys would rater have the draft.

Saturday March 8th

Sunday March 9th

For me it does not make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:59 pm

im all for sunday march 9th. i know people got to got to church but we are probably going to do a sunday afternoon draft which would help with that scheduling problem.
Back to top Go down
UltimateAvgGuy

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:09 pm

well put a gun to my head and I'd say saturday night because I work on sundays, but I could do it sunday on my work CPU, just might get a little distracted. So no big deal, I just wanna play!!!!!

Projected lineup
C- Brian McCann
1B-Pujols
2B-Ultey
3B-Arod
SS-Reyes
LF-Manny
CF-Granderson
RF-Ichiro

Due to great scouting by me, of course, and nobody showing up lol.
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Either one is good for me because I go to a different church service and can go to the Wednesday service or any service so Sunday is good for me if that's what you guys want to do.
Back to top Go down
jerkypatty

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:08 pm

I got a hockey tournament that weekend... but if we were to do the draft on a site where i could preselect my order of the players id like picked before hand than i do not have a problem with doing it while i am gone.
Back to top Go down
jobac62

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:25 pm

me and playattheplate have baseball tryouts that weekend so itd depend on the time id most likely be able to due that sunday but after church and one question is where do we have the draft?
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:30 pm

it sounds like we are mostly likely going to aim for (marh 9th) sunday afternoon
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:55 pm

it looks like we will do it on a Sunday afternoon anyway so that is not an issue. In regards to jerkypatty, the draft will have to be on that weekend. I don't know if he will still want to be in the league when he finds out he can't draft his players
Back to top Go down
jerkypatty

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 pm

thats no problem..do u know if there is a way i could preselect my draft order on CBS or watever site we are drafting on? even if i cant i still want to be in this league
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:34 am

im guessing you will be able to prerank your players but I we wont know for sure until we have decided where to do the draft. you could always try to talk a buddy of yours into doing it with you.
Back to top Go down
jerkypatty

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:05 am

im honestly good with a random team..it'll make it more exciting if i win a game, so ill look forward to seeing wat guys im left with when i get back.
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:36 pm

if we do a live draft on cbs.com you will be able to rank your players and it will pick it for you. But if we go with 2ksports.com you cannot rank your players, it will pick the next highest players, and you will probably end up with a very unproportional team(6 shortstops, 2 starting pitchers)
Back to top Go down
Smooth007

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:53 pm

I am in favor of 2k sports.com on a Sunday afternoon. With 2k sports their is more incentive to show up to the draft.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:53 pm

never done a 2k sports draft before. so smooth can you please explain the advantages/disadvantages to a 2k sports draft?
Back to top Go down
DiehardYankee26

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:31 pm

jobac62 wrote:
me and playattheplate have baseball tryouts that weekend so itd depend on the time id most likely be able to due that sunday but after church and one question is where do we have the draft?

hope you make the team! Basketball ( there was no baseball one)
Back to top Go down
Bill23

Bill23

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:59 pm

In my opinion the draft should be later in March so everyone can get to play with all the players they are looking at for the draft. Also i think the draft should be held on a Sunday night around 6 or 7ish, and we should have only 30 seconds between picks or the shortest amount of time avaliable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What day do you want to draft?   What day do you want to draft? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What day do you want to draft?
Page 1 of 1